Detalles do evento
MarTech 2021 is organized by Campus de Excelencia Campus do MAR (University of Vigo) and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) with the support of the IEEE Spanish Chapter of
Detalles do evento
MarTech 2021 is organized by Campus de Excelencia Campus do MAR (University of Vigo) and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) with the support of the IEEE Spanish Chapter of the Oceanic Engineering Society during June 16-18th, 2021.
The Program Committee cordially invites you to participate and submit your contribution in one of the proposed topics:
• Operational Oceanography
• Instrumentation, Metrology, Signal processing
• Seafloor observatories and sensor networks
• Observatories, remote sensing
• Marine Robotics: ROVs, AUVs, ASVs, Gliders
• Underwater imaging and communication
• Seafloor and Water Column characterization
• Technology for Marine Biologyand Aquaculture
• Renewable energies
• Coastal, regional, and offshore research vessels
• Marine Geophysics technology and solutions
• Marine Data Interoperability and data flow
• Technologies for a sustainable dredging
• 2020 as a point between the past and the future
Researchers and technologists are invited to submit short abstracts along with author names, affiliation, paper title, work description and keywords. All submissions must be made electronically through the conference website.
All authors who have already submitted an abstract must submit it again. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted abstracts must register for the workshop.
A full registration fee covers the publication of up to two accepted abstracts on the workshop proceedings (ISSN 1886-4864 DLB-32814-2006) and the attendance to the workshop.
Further information about MARTECH Workshop 2021 can be found at the conference website: http://www.martech-workshop.org
Short abstract submisssion deadline ……………….. May 1st, 2021
Authors registration deadline……May 15th, 2021
Martech 2021 ………………… June 16th-18th, 2021
16 (Mércores) 8:00 am - 18 (Venres) 12:00 pm