29 May MANAGEMENT OFFER OF MANAGER FOR THE “SHERPA DO MAR” PROJECT
CALL FOR THE SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE TEMPORARY HIRING OF A MANAGER FOR THE PROJECT “0466 _SHERPA_DO_MAR1_E” DEPENDING ON THE DIRECTORATE OF THE CAMPUS DO MAR OF THE UNIVERSIDADE DE VIGO
POSITIONS: 1 PROJECT MANAGER
Call for a selection process for the hiring of a manager, by means of a temporary contract, for the project “0466_SHERPA_DO_MAR_1_E”
0466_SHERPA_DO_MAR_1_E is a project financed by the Interreg Spain-Portugal 2014- 2020 Cross-Border Cooperation Program (POCTEP) formed by a consortium of different entities in Galicia and the North of Portugal, with the aim of boosting the creation and consolidation of new intensive business activities in knowledge of the marine-maritime field of the Galicia-North de Portugal Cooperation Area, favoring, in turn, the generation of jobs and the increase of business competitiveness.
REGULATORY BASES FOR THE PERSONAL SELECTION PROCESS
The purpose of this call is the selection of personnel for hiring, on a temporary basis, a manager for the project 0466_SHERPA_DO_MAR_1_E.
SECOND. REQUIREMENTS OF THE APPLICANTS
Applicants must be meeting the following requirements in the date of the application submission deadline:
- To have reached eighteen years and have not reached the general establised age for
- To have the functional capacity for performing the tasks of the requested profile.
- To not have been separated, by a disciplinary file, from the service of any of the Public Administrations, nor be disqualified for the performance of public
Candidates who wish to participate in the selection process are required to provide:
- Presentation letter addressed to the Campus do Mar Director, including name, ID, telephone number and email address.
- Curriculum vitae in Europass format specifically stating the suitability and experience of the candidate for the technical profile of the
- Documents justifiying the following requirements:
- Degree in Marine Sciences, Biology Economy, Business Management and Administration; related or equivalent degrees will also be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management in the marine
- Accredited B1 Level in Portuguese or English
- C2 Level in Spanish (or having Spanish as a mother tongue)
Once the selection process has finished, the candidate who is selected for the position must documentally justify all the alleged merits.
Depending on the Campus do Mar Department and in coordination with the Transversal Units of the Universidade de Vigo, the candidate will carry out the following activities:
- Organization, management and monitoring of the project in coordination with the involved partners and collaborating entities.
- Economic and technical processing of project activities.
- Coordination and organization of events, meetings, workshops and dissemination tasks.
- Development of the dissemination and communication tasks set forth in the project through the use of web tools and social networks.
- Autonomous management of computer media.
- Complementary support in management tasks of other related projects and activities of the Campus do Mar.
- Availability to travel.
THIRD. DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK POSITION
The hiring will be formalized through a temporary part-time employment contract.
Planned starting date: 01/07/2019. Date of contract finalization: 31/12/2021.
Probationary period: Three months minimum.
Approximate gross monthly salary: 1450 €.
Workplace: Campus Universitario, Lagoas Marcosende, Universidade de Vigo.
Renewal possibility: No.
FOURTH. INDICATIONS AND DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Candidates must send the documentation indicated on the second base of this call to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of applications ends on June 11, 2019 at 23:59h.
FIFTH. PROCEDURE AND RESOLUTION OF THE CALL
The Universidade de Vigo will establish a selection committee to carry out the selective process.
After completing the application submission period, the Commitee will assess the applications submitted in two phases according to the following evaluation criteria:
Professional experience (45%)
- Accredited professional experience in technical and economic management of projects (additional to the minimum required) 20%
- Accredited professional experience in the Spain-Portugal Cross-Border Cooperation Program (POCTEP) 15%
- Accredited professional experience in the design and organization of events and the management of work groups in the marine environment or aimed towards entrepreneurship and promotion of competitiveness 10%
- PhD/Master’s Degree in the marine field 15%
- Training or specialization courses related to the technical profile 5%
- Level in Portuguese and / or English language above the level required 5%
The interview will be conducted in Spanish and may be partially developed in English.
Once the deadline for submitting applications has been completed, the provisional resolution of admitted and excluded candidates will be published by the Committee on the Campus do Mar website https://campusdomar.gal/convocatorias/. There will be a period of 3 business days to correct or amend the documentation presented. Subsequently, the Committee will publish the final resolution. It is understood that with this publication the claims presented against the provisional resolution are resolved.
The Committee will convene an interview with the three candidates that obtain a higher score adding the sections of Experience and Training.
Later, the definitive resolution will be published in the same place. Also, the candidates will be notified of the publication of this resolution via email. Against the resolution of the Committee awarding the position, a claim may be filed with the Committee within a period of 3 business days.
If the selection committee deems it appropriate, they will set a waiting list with the candidates with the best score to meet the possible needs derived from the project or other Campus do Mar activities.
If the merits of the candidates are unsuitable for the profile that is the subject of the call,
the Selection Committee may declare with supporting arguments the selection process void.
You can download this information on this link.